Classic and kontemporery poetry

 Name : Charissa Zefanya

Nim : 210511100049


Kontemporery poetry


My Sunshine


When i look at you

I feel something in my heart

You just look like the sun

Shine and bright. 


The sun is brighter when you walk by, 

I guess it's because you here

The sun is jelous of you

Cause you catch my attention. 


I thank for the Lord, 

He create you for me

I cannot say anything

But for me, you are everything.




Classic poetry


Little girl


I saw a little girl

Look at her window

Cry like a morning call

Like no friend in a row


She never hug someone

Living in the loneliness

Hoping help from anyone

But live with regardless


Can anyone help me? 

She said

Can anyone love me? 

She said


The door is crying

The window is watching

She lives with no direction

Like she is not His creation.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

MAKING AN ESSAY BASED ON THE PICTURE

20 metaphor and 20 Simile

MID EXAMINATION-CHARISSA ZEFANYA